Friday 29 May 2015

What Is The Difference Between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea?


By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Steve_Morin]Steve Morin

Although it may appear as if all acne is the same, you could not be more wrong. There are actually several different forms, and basically two main types of acne. The first main type being Acne Vulgaris and the second main type being Acne Rosacea. These two main forms of acne have extremely damaging effects on your skin, but to fully comprehend this, you need to understand what is the difference between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea.



The most common acne that most people suffer from at some point in time during their teenage and sometimes adult years is Acne Vulgaris. This consists of those annoying pimples with black or white heads. A shocking 85% of people suffer from this form of acne on into the adult stage of life. Looking once again at our question of what is the difference between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea, we now take a glance at what exactly Acne Rosacea is.



Acne Rosacea is somewhat more intense in that it affects an entire section of a persons body, whether it be on their face, back, arms, etc. The appearance of large red spots is a direct result of the bloody supplying capillaries to the face or otherwise, are continually dilated, allowing for an excess amount of blood flowing into the affected area. While not being necessarily uncomfortable physically, Acne Rosacea can be extremely painful in the sense of affecting a teens self-esteem as well as an adult's.



When queried, "What is the difference between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea?" Most dermatologists have pointed out the fact that most usually Acne Vulgaris is the most common of the two skin disorders, and usually affects teens more than any other age group to date. Acne Rosacea is the more extreme type and can be found in any age group but most often does not appear before the age of 30. Being more prone to affecting women than men, both types of acne are not something to be ignored.



If you are searching for what is the difference between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea, your dermatologist is, of course, your best source for unbiased information. As with any course of treatment or research into skin disorders and skin diseases, seeking assistance and information from your general health care practitioner or dermatologist is the wisest way of getting excellent information and treatment education first hand.

Steve Morin is an ex-sufferer of adult
acne [http://www.getridofmyacne.org] and is now an authority in the area of Acne Treatment [http://www.getridofmyacne.org]. Steve has experimented with many different acne cures to find the very best that will help her get rid of acne.

You can visit his website for more information about these acne remedies [http://www.getridofmyacne.org]

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?What-Is-The-Difference-Between-Acne-Vulgaris-and-Acne-Rosacea?&id=1083266] What Is The Difference Between Acne Vulgaris and Acne Rosacea?

1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe that my ROSACEA is really cured. by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday on my face. but am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have done this on my own. I was searching the internet about this sickness when I found about Dr Aba, the man that kept his words. I wrote Dr Aba email about my problem, immediately I got a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him, after some minutes he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he has gotten the things needed for the preparation of the herbal medication that will cure my ROSACEA. After he finish preparing the medication, he send it to me and also gave me instructions on how i will be taking the medication. I did exactly as instructed and behold, after 2Weeks my ROSACEA got cured. I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him, am very happy now with my family. you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR whatsApp his mobil number: +2348107155060. Sir I'm indeed grateful for the help

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Reading My Articles from My Blog, Please Leave Some Comment