Sunday 15 November 2015

How to Be Acne Free: A Simple Remedy


By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Rosina_S_Khan]Rosina S Khan 

When I was a little child, I had a good and delicate skin all over my face and body. But as I started to approach my teens, one or two pimples sprang up. As I got older, there were more until it was time to take action. For tips on a simple remedy for acne, read on.

I guess many teenagers pass through this phase and have all acne cleared up by the time they reach their twenties. However, in some cases, they can continue till adult phase. That is when you start to feel worried about.

From teenager till adult stage, I have tried various creams and ointments, homeopathic treatments, facial masks in parlor and so on. But nothing seemed to work until the end. They all showed signs of working well at the start but midway they stopped working and my face was once more left with acne.

So what is the simple remedy that works for me? It is simply applying sunscreen on your face and then Johnson's Baby Powder as a light face pack outer coating before you go out in the sun. Yes, it will work magically. They will start to reduce in number but they will leave scars. So keep applying the simple makeup I suggest here, and the powder with the layer of sunscreen below will work to remove your acne scars as well. Make sure to wash your face thoroughly after you return home. If more than five-six hours have elapsed and you are still outside of your home, rinse your face and reapply the makeup.

The makeup I suggest is equally beneficial in winter days. Just be sure to rinse your face thoroughly after you return home. Wash your face as many times as you can when you are without this makeup in summer or winter. It will pay off as the dirt accumulating on your skin will be cleared off, helping to keep your face clean and immaculate and lessening the chance of sprouting of acne.

Acne usually develops on oily skin. So I do NOT recommend that you apply any lotion, heavy makeup or any other oily products on your face because if you do, they will only lead to evolving of more acne. Use only the simple makeup I suggest and see how it works for you. It works for me, and it has worked for my friends and colleagues. So chances are it will work for you as well if you have acne problems.

Occasionally before bedtime or in the late evening, you may, however, use Refreshing Apricot Scrub, which is oil-free and suitable for all skin types, which not only gives you a smooth and delicate skin but also helps to remove the dead cells on your face, giving you a lovely, refreshing look.



Rosina S Khan has authored this article, informing you of a simply remedy for acne, which has worked for her and her friends and colleagues. She hopes you find the article's information useful for yourself or somebody you love.

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Be-Acne-Free:-A-Simple-Remedy&id=9178244] How to Be Acne Free: A Simple Remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading My Articles from My Blog, Please Leave Some Comment